SEO Basics: The What and How Of Search Engine Optimization
SEO is a challenging process to grasp, at times even for those who live, eat and breathe it in the digital marketing world. Being mystified by SEO is definitely not uncommon, nonetheless, it is a crucial part of EVERYONE’s marketing strategy. According to Small Business Trends, forty-five percent of small business owners don’t know what SEO means, yet 98% think being found on Google is important. Why is it so important to have a good online presence? Well for starters, 81% of people perform some type of online research before making a large purchase. The website that helps them with this research gets some major points and consumers are more than likely to buy from them. If you aren’t currently investing in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), you are missing out on new business from people who are already searching for your product or service!
With so many brands and businesses creating content, it’s imperative to make sure your website appears close to the top of relevant searches. Avoid letting these easy sales go to your competitors by improving your search engine ranking via SEO.
SEO stands for search engine optimization -it’s the process of making your website and all its web pages easier for your clients to find on search engine result pages (SERPs). Your business will rank for a keyword that people commonly use to search for your product or service. A successful SEO plan aims to make your site rank as high as possible for this keyword. Below, we have created an SEO infographic to help break down the complexity of Search Engine Optimization.
Search Engine Optimization is Complicated, Rainman Creative Makes it Easy!
Factors like optimized metadata, internal links and high-quality content that boost SEO comes second nature to the website development and content writing team at Rainman Creative. A lot goes into developing clean, modern Google-ranking websites, at Rainman Creative we have the expertise and knowledge to take on the task. If your current website is lacking in design and functionality, not ranking on search engines, or does not even exist yet, let us help you create the digital first impression you want to share. Contact Rainman Creative today; let’s brainstorm.
The What and How Of Search Engine Optimization: SEO Basics
What is SEO?
- SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is how you get your website to the #1 spot on Google so more people see it!
- There are 63,000 Google searches per second every day!
- 53% of people click on the first organic search result on Google.
- 61% of marketers say improving SEO is their top inbound marketing priority.
- It improves your business; more visitors means more business for you!
- SEO is good for visibility.
- SEO provides your business credibility
- SEO gives unmatched insight into your customers.
- SEO brings your business traffic.
- SEO has one of the best ROI’s in advertising.
Top 6 SEO Factors
- Website with high-quality content.
- Secure website (HTTPS).
- Website with fast page loading speed.
- Website with a mobile-friendly design.
SEO is best achieved when your website contains information that is relevant to both human visitors and search engines.
- Compelling content
- Creative, yet easy to use web-design
- Trustworthy websites
Search Engines want:
- Unique content
- relevant keywords
- Descriptive HTML
- Fast Page Speed
- Trustworthy links
SEO gets you seen before competitors!